As with most professions, a lot of our work relates to various laws, regulations and other pieces of legislation. Much of this is publicly available and provides a useful resource for those wishing to understand our work more fully. This section of our website compiles links and summaries of some of this legislation.
Please Note: As energy assessors, we do not provide legal advice and clients are advised to seek their own professional legal advice where this is required.
- Energy Act 2008
- Energy Act 2011
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- European Communities Act 1972
- The Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2019
- The Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015
- The Energy Performance of Buildings (England and Wales) Regulations 2012
- The Renewable Heat Incentive (Amendment to the Energy Act 2008) Regulations 2011