The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is tasked with creating great places to live and work, and to give more power to local people to shape what happens in their area. It was formerly known as the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
MHCLG is a ministerial department, supported by 12 agencies and public bodies.
In the context of energy assessment, MHCLG are responsible for Building Regulations in England.
- Guidance: Remediation of non-ACM buildings 19 May 2022Information relating to the Building Safety Fund for the remediation of unsafe non-ACM cladding systems.
- Correspondence: Thematic update on progress against the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 recommendations 18 May 2022On the date of publication, this document outlines the government’s current position on implementation of the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 recommendations.
- Statistical data set: Live tables on Council Tax 18 May 2022Live tables providing Band D Council Tax figures, average Council Tax per dwelling and Council Tax statistics for parish and town councils.
- Guidance: Planning guidance: letters to chief planning officers 13 May 2022Guidance on various aspects of the planning system, given in letters to chief planning officers of local planning authorities.
- Guidance: Evaluation of the European Regional Development Fund 2014 to 2020 13 May 2022Guidance and documents about the monitoring and evaluation of the European Regional Development Fund 2014 to 2020 Programme.