The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is tasked with creating great places to live and work, and to give more power to local people to shape what happens in their area. It was formerly known as the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
MHCLG is a ministerial department, supported by 12 agencies and public bodies.
In the context of energy assessment, MHCLG are responsible for Building Regulations in England.
- Guidance: Homelessness Prevention Grant: 2021 to 2022 22 October 2021Information regarding the allocation of Homelessness Prevention Grant funding local authorities will receive in 2021 to 2022.
- Transparency data: MHCLG: business appointment rules advice 21 October 2021Summaries of advice given under the business appointment rules to applicants at SCS2 and SCS1 level and equivalents.
- Transparency data: MHCLG: senior officials’ business expenses and hospitality, April to June 2021 21 October 2021Data on senior officials’ business expenses and hospitality, and the permanent secretary’s meetings with external organisations.
- Transparency data: MHCLG: special advisers’ gifts, hospitality and meetings, April to June 2021 21 October 2021Data on gifts and hospitality received by special advisers, and meetings they attended with senior media figures.
- Transparency data: MHCLG: spend control data for April to June 2021 21 October 2021Centrally approved new spending on property, advertising, consultancy, technology, commercial and recruitment.