The AECB (Association for Environment Conscious Building) is a network of individuals and companies with a common aim of promoting sustainable building. Running since the 1980’s, the AECB are the largest and oldest network for sustainable building.
The AECB brings together contractors, trades people, self builders, architects, designers, engineers, manufacturers, housing associations, local authorities and academics to help develop, share, train and promote sustainable building best practice. This in turn promotes excellence in design and construction.
Through this work, the AECB wants to help educate and help effect deep lasting change within the construction industry. As part of the change to help better our lives (as well as others and the planet) & well-being through comfort, health and sustainability in our homes. The AECB is run by its members and is an independent, not for profit organisation.
To find out more visit https://aecb.net/.
- Partially Funded Training – Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Assessment 30 November 2023Line space We are very glad to announce that our AECB CarbonLite™ Retrofit Coordination course has become part of a […]
- Partially Funded Training – Level 3 Award in Energy Efficiency for Older and Traditional Buildings 30 November 2023The Level 3 Award in Energy Efficiency and Retrofit of Traditional Buildings is a highly relevant qualification for those […]
- New webinar on Retrofit Step-by-step Booking Now 29 November 2023‘Retrofit Step-by-step’ by Tim Martel 11th January 2024. The AECB has long been an organisation supporting the Fabric First approach […]
- New Webinar On Funding Opportunities Booking Now 28 November 2023Funding Innovation by Karen McFadden from Innovation Insights (7th December 2023). In order to make our buildings perform more sustainably- […]
- New Webinar recording added – Retrofit vs Demolition of Schools 16 November 2023This webinar examines the whole life carbon impacts of retrofitting schools compared with demolition and rebuild. It is based on […]