The AECB (Association for Environment Conscious Building) is a network of individuals and companies with a common aim of promoting sustainable building. Running since the 1980’s, the AECB are the largest and oldest network for sustainable building.
The AECB brings together contractors, trades people, self builders, architects, designers, engineers, manufacturers, housing associations, local authorities and academics to help develop, share, train and promote sustainable building best practice. This in turn promotes excellence in design and construction.
Through this work, the AECB wants to help educate and help effect deep lasting change within the construction industry. As part of the change to help better our lives (as well as others and the planet) & well-being through comfort, health and sustainability in our homes. The AECB is run by its members and is an independent, not for profit organisation.
To find out more visit https://aecb.net/.
- AECB launches new quarterly digital publication ‘Setting the Standard: A movement for change’ 23 June 2022Download Issue No.1 Summer 2022 here CEO Welcome, Andrew Simmonds AECB’s membership has grown by 20% over the past 10 months […]
- Setting the Standard – AECB online conference – 21/06/22 14 June 2022The AECB is pleased to announce “Setting the Standard” – an online conference on Tuesday 21st June with free access […]
- Post-Fossil Fuel Building Construction and Materials – AECB report by David Olivier 7 June 2022Post-Fossil Fuel Building Construction and Materials is an AECB report authored by David Olivier and successfully follows his first AECB report on Energy […]
- New free AECB / BE-ST online retrofit course 2 June 2022The AECB has worked in conjunction with BE-ST (Built Environment – Smarter Transformation) to develop a free introductory online retrofit […]
- AECB Retrofit Standard for Renfrewshire 31 May 2022Renfrewshire aims for 3,500 whole-house deep retrofits A major new social housing retrofit programme by Renfrewshire Council will see […]