Skip to content

East Midlands Energy Efficiency

Non-Domestic EPC

Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) rate the energy efficiency of your building.  The ratings for non-dwellings are based on annual carbon emissions and run from A (the best) to G (the worst).

Whatever type of property you have, we can help provide the Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificates you need.  Our fully accredited assessors are experienced in dealing with all types and sizes of properties including shops, offices, factories, hotels, care homes, warehouses, workshops, stores and Listed Buildings.  We can  arrange assessments for single properties or entire portfolios whether they are Level 3, 4 or 5.  Our team are also used to working on urgent and confidential projects including re-financing and insolvency work.

To discuss your commercial, leisure, industrial, healthcare or agricultural Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) needs please contact our team now.

Available from £150

Actual prices depend on size, complexity and location of the building.  Contact us for an actual quote.

Contact Us

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

    We all need to do our bit to improve energy efficiency and to protect the environment for future generations.  If you discover non-compliance you can report the matter to the relevant authority.

    The Property Energy Professional Association (PEPA) has introduced a service for anyone to report instances of non-compliance relating to the energy performance of buildings regulations. Specifically, you can report:


    Using the service couldn’t be simpler.  To access the on-line reporting form, click here.